A1 First Aid is a specialist in providing First Aid training and supplies from our Auckland training venues or at your place of work.
As a registered Private Training Establishment with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and accredited to conduct courses as defined on the NZQA National Framework; we can provide you with professional advice on all aspects of first aid training in your work place or daily life.
Our instructors have Pre-Hospital Emergency Care and New Zealand Resuscitation Council qualifications. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience in First Aid and are well equipped to advise on how to treat injury in the workplace, on the road, at sports and in the home.
A1 First Aid is proud to be;
- A registered Private Training Establishment with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
- A member of the Association of Emergency Care Training Providers (AECTP)
- Approved by the Building & Construction Industry Training Organisation (BCITO)
- Category One Provider: ‘Highly confident in educational performance’ NZQA EER Report May 2020
Code of Practice for Pastoral Care
A1 First Aid abides by NZQA (New Zealand Qualification Authority) Code of Practice for Pastoral Care and under the code will help you to be:
- Safe, physically, and mentally
- Respected and accepted for who you are
- Supported in your learning and wellbeing
- Connected with your social and cultural networks, and
- Able to have your say in decisions about services.
You can find out more by visiting NZQA’s website: visit www.nzqa.govt.nz/know-the-code
Our Mission and Purpose
These support our passion as an organisation for supporting our staff, our learners and our stakeholders to achieve their goals.
Our key message is “There for you, so you can be there for others“
Our mission: Improving safety in the workplace, outdoors and home through reputable, professional & innovative First Aid Training courses and providing quality first aid supplies.
Our purpose: To provide a comprehensive range of First Aid Training courses to assist individuals and organisations in gaining knowledge and skills to deal with accidents and emergencies in the home, outdoors and/or workplace.
Our values: These values underpin the organisation and how it serves and supports our learners, stakeholders and staff.
As a quality provider we strive for excellence in all that we do and support.
We appreciate diversity and support equity in participation and outcomes for our learners, our stakeholders and our staff
We value the relationships we have with our learners, clients, stakeholders and community
We apply the principles of honesty, trustworthiness and reliability as part of the culture of A1 First Aid in our work with learners, clients, stakeholders and community.