A1 First Aid is a specialist in providing First Aid training and supplies from our Auckland training venues or at your place of work.
As a registered Private Training Establishment with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and accredited to conduct courses as defined on the NZQA National Framework; we can provide you with professional advice on all aspects of first aid training in your work place or daily life.
Our instructors have Pre-hospital Emergency Care and New Zealand Resuscitation Council qualifications. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience in First Aid and are well equipped to advise on how to treat injury in the workplace, on the road, at sports and in the home.
A1 First Aid is proud to be;
- A registered Private Training Establishment with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
- A member of the New Zealand Resuscitation Council (NZRC)
- A member of the Association of Emergency Care Training Providers (AECTP)
- Approved by the Plumbers, Gasfitters & Drainlayers Board (PGDB)
- Approved by the Building & Construction Industry Training Organisation (BCITO)